Lake Garda, the most Mediterranean of the Alpine Italian lakes, is located in between the provinces of Verona, Brescia and Trento. The lake’s shore is studded of villages, small towns, Roman settlements, medieval fortresses, imposing buildings and noble villas. With its Romanesque parish churches, its Baroque-style churches and its sanctuaries, with its monasteries and hermitages, lake Garda is also an incomparable spiritual place.
This territory is famous for the cuisine, simple and refined at the same time. Lake fish, olive oil, wines, truffles, different kinds of cheese, pasta, are all tempting occasions for gourmets wishing to stop in fine restaurants or in one of the numerous characteristic trattorias. A visit to one of the cellars of the famous wines likes Bardolino, Lugana and Valpolicella or to an oil mill can’t be missed.
Six days tour
1° day | Verona & Sirmione
Meet at the Airport of Verona, transfer to Sirmione. Dinner and overnight.
2° day | Sirmione & Desenzano del Garda
All day is dedicate to the visit of Sirmione and Desenzano del Garda. Lunch aboard of a luxury boat. Dinner in a typical. Overnight.
3° day | Verona & Sirmione
Full day to the visit of Lazise and Bardolino. Wine tasting or oil tasting one of the most important winery of Italy: Bardolino. Dinner in a typical restaurant. Overnight.
for all your events
4° day | Private boat Excursion
Private boat to visit to discover the mistery of the lake and have a special buffet onboard. During the sailing you can admire the most beautiful panorama from the lake. Special dinner in restaurant. Overnight.
5° day | Sirmione & Desenzano del Garda
Transfer from/to an exclusive Spa for a full day immersion.
6° day | Sirmione & Verona
Transfer by deluxe coach or limousine to Verona Airport.
Cooking class Experience
There is no need to know how cooking, just take one of our Cooking Experience class!
- Hand Made Fresh Pastas classes
- Half day classes (meat, sauces, vegetarian)
- Full day classes (market visit, lunch, dinner)
- Multi-day classes (traditional Italian recipies, lunch, dinner)
- Professional Chefs classes (intensive eating & drinking)
- Special classes (custom foodie adventure)Your friends & family are welcomed to assist and taste your preparations!The learn-by-doing classes are guided by a professionally trained restaurant chef or professional pasta maker, each participant is givena own individual work station. We are sure you’ll enjoy and find this experience one of the best ever tried!
Your friends & family are welcomed to assist and taste your preparations!
The learn-by-doing classes are guided by a professionally trained restaurant chef or professional pasta maker, each participant is givena own individual work station. We are sure you’ll enjoy and find this experience one of the best ever tried!