UE GDPR 2016/679
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 679/2016
Below are described the management mode of this website in relation to the general data protection of the website’s visitors. The treatment is always based on the principles of lawfulness and fairness in compliance with all current regulations and appropriate security measures are adopted to protect the data.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
This privacy statement is also given as a brief disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, pursuant to art. 13 GDPR 679/2016 European Regulations on Privacy, as well as on Recommendation n. 2/2001 adopted by the Working Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46/EC. You can browse, request consultancy, fill out contact forms, send email, sign up for newsletters, the website https://www.italycreative.it and it can be accessed without having created an account.
This website provides the content for information purpose only. This website may provide links to other websites or make third party applications available. Your use of such third party web sites and/or applications is at your own risk.
TYPE OF DATA GATHERED, PROCESS AND PURPOSES
As a rule, you can access this website without letting us know who you are and without giving any personal data about yourself. However, sometimes we need to ask you for and register personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, company, e-mail address, phone number (“Personal Data”) in order to deliver news or other services.
The Data controller registers and processes personal data about you to deliver the requested services when you:
- fill out contact forms
- send us an enquiry or give us feedback
- sign up for newsletters and contests
- give any kind of personal data to us via our website
- enabling us to better understand your needs as a customer and determine eligibility for our products and services
- informing you about our products and services, or those of our partners that we believe may be of interest to you (provided that we have received valid consent from you if such consent is required)
- providing ongoing service and support, including resolution of any issues with the services or products you request from Italy Creative
- ensuring the safety and security of our passengers and products
- carrying out internal accounting and administration of our business
- complying with laws, regulations, and immigration requirements
Are registered only the personal data that is necessary in order to supply the service you have requested (e.g. your email address or phone). Further, the data collected on your use of this website, including your IP address, for knowledge- and intelligence gathering and analysis purposes, in order to create a complete customer picture and get a bigger understanding on the demands and behaviours of our customers.
Italy Creative di D. Bianco is the Data controller and responsible for data security for the collected information and can be contacted by filling out the GPDR forms created on purpose (see “Access to the information”)
DISCLOSURE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In order to deliver the consulting services you may have requested, the personal data entered into the forms on this website is further disclosed to carefully selected third parties entrusted to use your personal data, including but not limited to:
– Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited: Atrium Building Block B, Carmenhall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, Ireland
– Google: Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland
– Alexa Internet, Inc.: 2730 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95833, USA
– BuiltWith® Pty Ltd: 35th Floor, One International Towers, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
– MonsterInsights, LLC.: 7732 Maywood Crest Dr, West Palm Beach 33412, USA
– Yoast BV: Don Emanuelstraat 3, 6602 GX, Wijchen, The Netherlands
– The Rocket Science Group, LLC: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
– Wysija SARL: 6 rue Dieudé, 13006, Marseille, FRANCE
– Yandex: 16 Leo Tolstoy St., Moscow 119021, Russia
– Brandlift Ltd.: H-1036 Budapest, Perc u. 2, Hungary
– Sumo Group Inc. Delaware corporation: 1305 E. 6th St #3, Austin, TX 78702, USA
– iberico BV: Wassenaarweg 40, 6843NW Arnhem, The Netherlands
– Inspeclet: Palo Alto, CA, USA
– Rocketgenius, Inc.: 1620 Centerville Tpke Suite 102, Virginia Beach, VA 23464, USA
– ClickDesk Corp.: MS 35, 440 N Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
– Rock Lobster, LLC.: Fukuoka, Japan
Other authorized third parties may need to access or store personal data if local law requires.
STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information and data files can be stored and processed in any country where or in which the third parties service providers are located and therefore you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country or the country you were located in when giving the information the Data controller of this website. We store personal data only for as long as this is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION
You have the right to inquire about the information that the Data controller of this website has recorded about you and to object to recorded information and to the processing of your personal data. If the information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you are entitled to have the information corrected or delete. Further you have the right to protest against any profiling carried out by this website.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT:
Contact: welcome @ italycreative.it
30 April 2018