• Via delle 4 Fontane (Escape from the Palazzo)
• Piazza della Repubblica (On the drinks truck)
• Via dei Fori Imperiali (The meeting with the journalist)
• Via Margutta (The journalist’s house)
• Fontana di Trevi | Trevi Fountain (The hair-cutting scene)
• Piazza di Spagna | Spanish Steps (The ice-cream scene)
• Pantheon (At the bar with the photographer, friend of the journalist)
• Colosseum (Escaping on the Vespa)
• Piazza Venezia (Escaping on the Vespa)
• La Bocca della Verità (An unconfessable secret)
• Castel S.Angelo (The fight)
Roman Holidays is a 1953 romantic comedy directed and produced by William Wyler.
It stars Gregory Peck as a reporter and Audrey Hepburn as a royal princess out to see Rome on her own.
Hepburn won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance; the screenplay and costume design also won.
Vacanze Romane Tour: escape on Vespa
Rome has provided the set for more films than almost any other city in the world. We can organize a fabulous tour in Vespa based on the story of the film. The tour reach, one after the other, the locations of the film (Spanish Steps, Bocca della Verità etc).